<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/8634426704838016696?origin\x3dhttp://starry-luchia.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
.Monday, February 9, 2009 @ 8:52 PM Y
blogged

Do you feel sad? YES!
Do you feel depress? YES!
Do you feel stress/pressure? YES!
Do you feel tired? ... (still need to say?)
Finally......................................................
Do feel like crying? OF COURSE!
THIS WERE MY FEELINGS .
Today after she asked do i feel stress i felt i am goin to break down AGAIN! This is the third time. She who is involve in my best language asked me that, told me that i look very tired and i not really at my own standard. I........ have nothing much . I can't say anything, i dun even understand it myself. Are you stress? she asked Yes! i replied, Why? she asked again. I..... can't answer again. But she kept looking at me , finally the answer of personal matters came out from my mouth. I know you won't tell me, but i hope u can quickly settle it. she told me that. I wished i could. The trigger mode was almost on, i hold on to it , it would be embrassing if i were to broke down. My friends, i told them my best language is not that good anymore, they don't believe and say don't lie already. I can't confess anything to them, so i bottle it up. the thought , words kept running in my mind , i finally couldn't take it , i sat there and tears ran down. the worse i was spotted, i thought i could sat down there longer but i can't i stand said bye and walk away. I countinued to cried even though i am home i thought i should not bring that back but i can't. even now i felt tears rooling up. Wad happen i have no idea. How i want to tell ka~san but i dun wan the others to hear, when i am alone wif her the words just dun come out. I feel scared, afraid that i would cried in front. I dun how le. I really am very tired, wish for a break for my body and my heart. Sorri my frenz if u really readed this, i am sorri i just can't tell u momo and honeydew. realli sorri.

膝を抱えて 部屋の片隅
You hugged your knees to your chest

いつも不安で 震えていた
Shaking with perpetual unease in the corner of the room

誰も知らない 孤独の海を 深い蒼に染めてく
An ocean of loneliness dyed deep blue, known by no one

寂しさ隠す 一途な想い
Is the sadness which wounds your heart

君のココロを傷つけている
Concealed in that earnest thought
namida koborenai you ni
my tears won't run down
nanda ka kyuu ni kurushikute
Why does it suddenly feel so painful

mou kakusenai
i can't hide anymore













THAT LADYY

Lu


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com



DESIREY

itouch
NANA concert / disc
Bear Bear

CHATY






DAR-LINKSY

BAORU
CHARLOTTE
JIAQUN
MEIXUAN


CREDITSY

Designer: bw0kensmile-x
Inspiration , Basscode
Image Hosting: photobucket.com
Image Hosting: imageshack.us
Tagboard: cbox.ws.com

Leave the credits alone, thanks :D