<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/8634426704838016696?origin\x3dhttp://starry-luchia.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
.Saturday, August 8, 2009 @ 1:23 PM Y
blogged

像天气难予测的心情!
时好时不好的心情!
然我不知所措!
影响了我的热常生活!
她告诉我说“不管有多难,请不要难过。”
她还说“你要活在阳光下,不要看那些然你不开心的事,你要笑,要笑出来!”
她要我把握好看得像个太阳的笑容显示出来。
That's what NANA sing in her glorious sunshine !
I dun really feel much being motivated by wad she sing!
But i will try my best to cheer up and live under the sun!

一点也不想吃东西。
好糟糕啊!不吃有会胃痛!
真的一点也不好玩!
想想看这也一点也不好。
这染我心情更着下滑。
好麻烦啊!













NANA's Heaven KNOWS:

I believe that that the dream will get there.
But everyday keeps passing by,
the wind and the clouds pass by flowingly again.
It's like i'll be cleaned away suddenly,
it's better always being happy,
but only sad nights grow.

Stars just flow into the town.
The pieces of my dreams pierced my heart.
Nobody will understand!
The future's mysteries and hope's treasure box.

(HEAVEN KNOWS) To one day make a wish
(HEAVEN KNOWS) To make it come true.

I'll pray for it,
it isn't an easy thing,
Always like that...

(HEAVEN KNOWS) A dream that you can't see...
(HEAVEN KNOWS) I will believe it that is the wings that i fly with.
Probably, always like this your chest predictions feel it!

I like the way the world is sleepy for tommorow again...
I like the way the world goes,
try and fall in love with it.
I like the way the world goes,
try and fall in love with it.

I like the way the world goes,
try and fall in love with it.



I truly believe in someparts of the lyrics:

I know happiness is always good, but the sadness will linger with me .

I kinds of like pulling me into the depths, makind me hard to return to the the lights!


Thing is happening around but it seems to have stop in the junction of the crowds, i watch the others around me rush and feel very empty.
Nothing much can fill the emptiness, it kinds of make me depress.
I just dunno how......

Struggling as i keept on trying towards the light.
How, how i asked
Dunno why it seems quiet now.

Alone in a darkness,
Spotlight shining on you.
You can help but to hugging up legs onto your chest.
Sobbing quietly,
you hope someone to find you and help you.

sighing can bring much you know.
But it too deep into the depth,
you know struggling is in vain.

You hope so much to live under the sun.
You hope......
But it's just a dream you can't reach!







THAT LADYY

Lu


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com



DESIREY

itouch
NANA concert / disc
Bear Bear

CHATY






DAR-LINKSY

BAORU
CHARLOTTE
JIAQUN
MEIXUAN


CREDITSY

Designer: bw0kensmile-x
Inspiration , Basscode
Image Hosting: photobucket.com
Image Hosting: imageshack.us
Tagboard: cbox.ws.com

Leave the credits alone, thanks :D