<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/8634426704838016696?origin\x3dhttp://starry-luchia.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
.Monday, August 17, 2009 @ 9:46 PM Y
blogged

AKA: NANA
AOI : WATASHI


GLORIOUS SUNSHINE ( TAIYOU GA NIAU YO ) Lyrics By NANA MIZUKI
Even if it seems like you’re being crushed by sadness, don’t make that face
悲しみにつぶされそうでも そんな顔はやめて
Throw away the offerings of cheap pride
お飾りのCheapなPrideは 捨ててしまおう


Live you life without turning your eyes away from the sun
太陽の下(もと)で 瞳背けずに 生きて行こう
That’s right! I want to smile, I want to frolic, I honestly
そうだよ 笑いたい はしゃぎたい 素直に
Am feeling that way, a bright happiness
感じられる まぶしいHappiness
I definitely won’t lose to anyone who tries to steal my dreams away
絶対あきらめない 誰にも奪えない夢がある
I want to tell you right now, I want to hold you, patiently take a deep breath
いますぐ 伝えたい つかみたい あせらず 深呼吸して
The sun fits you, it looks like your brilliant smile
太陽が似合うよ とびきりの笑顔見せて


Even when you’re being swallowed by the stretched, rectangular shape of the building
ビルが差す四角い影に のまれそうなときも
Don’t be afraid, turn yourself around, and flap your wings and go
恐がらす 視界の向こう側 羽ばたいて行こう


When you’re deeply wounded, and getting tired of crying, go to sleep
深く傷つき 泣いて泣いて疲れて もう眠れない
I regret it, I want to love you, I want you to love me, so lonely
悔しくて 愛したい 愛されたい 孤独な
The long nights will become my sustenance,
長い夜も 糧になるから
I won’t let anyone talk about anyone behind their backs
誰かのこと 後ろ指ばかりさすなんて
In the end, I’m not confident, I have no self, so boring, I can only run away
結局 自信がない 自分がない つまらない 逃げてるだけ
Don’t worry, now grasp the greatest moment
気にしちゃダメだよ 最高の瞬間(とき)つかもう


Glorious Sunshine!


Live you life without turning your eyes away from the sun
太陽の下(もと)で 瞳背けずに 生きて行こう
If you do that, the goddesses will bless you with a kiss,
そしたら 女神も ひがむようなKissを
A throbbing, bright happiness
ときめいてる まばゆいHappiness
In the center of my heart, a wavering light went through, it was surely you
その胸の奥 揺るぎなき光貫いた 君こそ
The person who will find the real meaning behind the light
本当のかがやきの意味を 見つける人
The sun fits you, now let’s sing a joyous song.
太陽が似合うよ よろこびのうた歌おう
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------


A Encouragement From NANA through her song :D
How it will serve well during my darkest moments...







THAT LADYY

Lu


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com



DESIREY

itouch
NANA concert / disc
Bear Bear

CHATY






DAR-LINKSY

BAORU
CHARLOTTE
JIAQUN
MEIXUAN


CREDITSY

Designer: bw0kensmile-x
Inspiration , Basscode
Image Hosting: photobucket.com
Image Hosting: imageshack.us
Tagboard: cbox.ws.com

Leave the credits alone, thanks :D