<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/8634426704838016696?origin\x3dhttp://starry-luchia.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
.Saturday, March 6, 2010 @ 12:26 AM Y
blogged

Lots of things happenin nowsadays... It make me really havin a MAJOR MOOD SWING...
I can't stand it, many things... I noe in the world no ppl is perfect even mi... My stupid temper... and lots more...
However, due to my imperfection, it really makes mi felt like blastin my anger...
I really can't stand it... Y, Y ? does she even have common sense in her? Can't she think? Dun she noe? She makin things obviouse when she actually planin to hide it... Checkin wif others make mi very comfirm its plain air headness of her... She actually expose it and make it so obvious that i just can't stand and the side anymore... I really want to stand out and say : " WHERE'S UR BRAIN MISS? DON'T U EVEN NOE HOW TO THINK?"
Damn it lol... Now i guess ppl muz be sayin things abt mi le...
Like for eg. : She think she wad... WTF she thinks she very impt. WTH ragin her temper again... She is so damn irritatin lol... etc...
I dun bother le, i let u do ur way... BIMBO...
I really sad... I miss my 1 and only chance to actaully watch a full live of nana ....
I regret that very much...
Luckly recently animelo 09 was begin upload ...
I watch SHIN AI, DISCOTHEQUE... 2 of her many song combi wif other anisong singer...
Which in my opinon not the best one...
discotheque wif aya was really bad... as this song is a cute song and does requires cute voice... Aya came in wif a mature, deep tone ... which makes it sound werid...
SHIN AI in the another case sound more better... But at the start i think suara kind of miss the pitch of the tone she was tryin to get...
In the past , nana work wif masami which really give ppl a gd vibes... the rinbu revolution that they sing tgt was wonderful...
Nana work if ali project too, Eternal Blaze, their voice really match but its just the forgettin of lyrics that make it look bad...
NANA work wif aya to sing Monstar was really nice ... so hence make mi conclude that aya cannot sing cute cute song...
A short work of nana with endou in the rebrigde song does show that if they were to sing tgt it woulde be wonderful...
I am hopin to watch more of nana combi wif other singer which gives of really gd vibes tgt... Maybe may'n? or endou...







THAT LADYY

Lu


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com



DESIREY

itouch
NANA concert / disc
Bear Bear

CHATY






DAR-LINKSY

BAORU
CHARLOTTE
JIAQUN
MEIXUAN


CREDITSY

Designer: bw0kensmile-x
Inspiration , Basscode
Image Hosting: photobucket.com
Image Hosting: imageshack.us
Tagboard: cbox.ws.com

Leave the credits alone, thanks :D