<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/8634426704838016696?origin\x3dhttp://starry-luchia.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
.Saturday, June 12, 2010 @ 12:42 AM Y
blogged

In LIFE there many things that really will put you in a state of ??? and you will be really clueless about it as things just happen to fast for any action to be taken! This are mainly the things that make you regret your past alot alot~ I really wonder what would be the alternative measures to prevent or even to change it! When I kind of look into the past, it seems very dark and fully of regrets. Yet I must still carry on with this path that I have created for myself since a long time till the next turning point in which I can actually take the alternative measures. To prevent such things. I really wish at some point of time that we can really start fresh and probably be freinds again but i guess its really hard to do so. I've tried at least I know but I have failed greatly as it leads me to a point of cluelessness...
Walkin down the lane of the MEMORIES of LIFE!

Finally Holiday!!!
I tot we could all spend it tgt! But i really have miscalculated it! I tot at the very least if we were to make an effort but it all failed me. I really hope that we can meet up but theres only a week! Now I wish that at the very least Your can see this and understands how much I have miss your! Please try to make an effort even the thinest one so that we can meet up all tgt. I miss your lots and i do believe you know I am referin to U! Please don't let my hope disappear into thin air that i could never find it!

Young Alive! NANA MIZUKI 8th Album
It another of her 1st u hear it dun like it then suddenly catch u w/o any guard!
Really nice song i would say XD







THAT LADYY

Lu


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com



DESIREY

itouch
NANA concert / disc
Bear Bear

CHATY






DAR-LINKSY

BAORU
CHARLOTTE
JIAQUN
MEIXUAN


CREDITSY

Designer: bw0kensmile-x
Inspiration , Basscode
Image Hosting: photobucket.com
Image Hosting: imageshack.us
Tagboard: cbox.ws.com

Leave the credits alone, thanks :D